Just Walk Across The Room - Mondays 6:30pm-8:00pm
- In what ways can I initiate conversations that will lead to a spiritual discussion?
- In what ways can I develop friendships that will allow me to share my faith?
- How can I gain the confidence to naturally and effectively witness?
- How can I overcome my fear?
If you have ever asked one or more of the above questions, come to this equipping and training session as we focus on building bridges to people that will build a bridge for Christ. Email below to sign up. Cost: $15.
Bible 101 - Wednesday Evenings 6:30pm-8:00pm
- Do you feel like a “newbie” when it comes to understanding the Bible?
- New to the faith?
- Have you ever wondered:
- Who wrote the Bible?
- When was it written?
- Is the Bible still relevant today?
- What is the main storyline?
If you can relate to any of these questions, consider Bible 101. We will look at the essentials. We will talk about a framework and work to make sense of the Bible. We will discover the relevance and power of the Bible for our lives today. Nursery care provided (4 years and under).